11.23.2008

Holga photo show


This is all of us at Red Rock Brewery for dinner before seeing the gallery show
Amy and Brian Nicholson, Brittney and Peter Chudleigh, Jason and I, Julie and Rhett Olson, and Keith Johnson.

Kari and Me at the Holga show.


Brittney and Peter

Jason and Me

Jason showing off his and Rhett's photos.

They all had photos in the show. 
I am so proud of you Jason you are very talented.
I hope that you always remember how talented you are and never stop shooting those great photos. 

3 comments:

LEX said...

when was this show? how come I didn't know about it?

Anonymous said...

Did you and Brittney share shirts?? lol

Suzanne

Britt Chudleigh said...

so, pete will not get those pics we took that night to me so i am forced to steal yours.....hope you don't mind but i have to post! :)